Please sponsor Louisiana Green Corps with a donation!
We rely on your donations, and you can donate any amount at any time. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor with your company logo featured on our promotional material, please contact Monique Pilié at (504) 613-4661 or email@example.com. LA Green Corps is a 501(c)3, so all donations are tax deductible.
You can donate via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing a check to our address below.
Become an Employer Partner
A wonderful way to support Louisiana Green Corps is to become an employer partner. As an employer partner, you will have a direct connection to all of the graduates coming out of the LA Green Corps training program.
For more information of our training program and benefits of becoming an employer partner please contact Monique Pilié at email@example.com
Our current employer partners include Gibbs Construction, PCCP Construction, City Park New Orleans, Joule Solar Energy and Rebirth Energy Solutions
Hiring some graduates from our program qualifies employers for Worker Opportunity Tax Credits. Many neighborhoods are designated as Renewal Communities.
If you are interested in volunteering/interning, please contact us at (504) 613-4661 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently have the following positions available:
Outreach and Communication
Marketing and External Communication Development
- Press outreach – help us get the word out about upcoming events and projects
- Event support – represent Louisiana Green Corps at community table events
- Participant recruitment – going to community centers, organizations, residential areas, etc.
- On-site administration support: filing paperwork, follow-up calls to past participants, data entry
- Database development and management
- Update and compile community resources directories
Education and Workforce Preparation
- Assist our Adult Education Instructor with classroom instruction
- Tutor students individually in basic literacy and practical mathematics; GED preparation or college preparation as needed
- Help students with resume building and cover letter writing
- Help students develop interview skills and job readiness through mock interviews
- Help students learn how to look for a job, apply, and follow-up